Do you want to look better? feel better? and improve the quality of your life? Do you want to get rid of those “stubborn fat areas” that never seem to improve no matter how hard you’ve tried with traditional approaches? With my program, you will get rid of those “stubborn fat areas.” you will also see improvements in other areas of your life:
- Energy Levels
- Better Sleep Quality
- Mental Clarity and Mood
My Program is for the person who knows they can be healthy and vital through better nutrition but, is confused by all of the hype and contradictions in the media, friends, family, medical community, etc. My multi-disciplinary approach will provide you with the tools necessary to help you achieve your goals. This is not a “cookie cutter” program.
I look at each person as a unique individual and will guide you through a Nutrition & Lifestyle Program to address your own biochemical needs. This process will expand your understanding of food and lifestyle habits as a therapeutic medium for restoring and maintaining health. This will take the “guess” work out of what you should be eating. It will give me a great starting point to design a nutritional plan that is tailored to your body. You will no longer be on a diet (DIET)!
- When it comes to dieting, there is no “one size fits all” diet plan.
- A lifestyle change is necessary in order for you to obtain the body of your dreams!
STEP 1. Complete the following Questionnaires online via Ptenhance:
- Health & Medical History, Health Appraisal Questionnaire, Health & Lifestyle Awareness Questionnaire, Diet, Exercise and Sleep Journal.
Step 2. Schedule Appointment
- Review your results from your questionnaires and, any additional information that I may need in order to design and customize your nutritional, lifestyle program.
- Body-Fat Analysis & Circumference Measurements. Re-assess every 4th week.
- Two coaching appointments (30 mins each in the 2nd/4th week) to monitor progress, fine tuning of your nutritional plan and, answer any questions.
- Any Lab work (saliva testing etc.) will have additional fees.
I take great pride in my work and have the greatest desire to help those who are willing to take responsibility for their own health.